Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010!

Austin opening his Christmas Present!

My beautiful heart necklace!

Austin and i went to his family's Christmas Eve dinner. I gave him his present even though i showed him the FIRST day he had been home. I could not hold it in anymore. I was just too excited. Anyways he loved it, which made me feel really good! His whole family seemed to like it too. He got me a pretty heart necklace which i'm probably never gonna take off from now on. I really love him. I love his whole family too. They all seem really nice. I wish my family was like that. Austin is really lucky to have a big family. When i finally settle down...i wanna big family like that.  Austin met my mom too! She seemed to like him from what she told me. He hasn't met my sisters yet so that's the next step. 


We did good, boy. :)

Until next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment