Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years 2011


So the new year has come around. We're finally saying goodbye to 2010 and hello to 2011. Last year was pretty bad and this year better be awesome. I'm so happy to have started off the new year with Austin. He's my everything and i want him to be the last guy i kiss on New Years! We went to Chris' house and played beer pong. I've decided that when i'm drunk, i'm amazing at beer pong. When i'm sober, i suck. We had a great new years! But Austin goes back to Seattle tomorrow. I don't what i'm going to do without him. I've had the most amazing two weeks with him. I feel like we got really close to each other. And all i want is for us to continue to get closer to each other. He's my life! And i need him here with me. I don't want him to go. I'm saving up to go visit him in a few months so hopefully time will just fly right on by. 


"When the night has come. And the land is dark. And the moon is the only light we'll see. No I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid.Just as long as you stand, stand by me."

No comments:

Post a Comment