Monday, October 8, 2012

Early Two Year Anniversary Celebration? Yes.


Austin won't be home for our two year anniversary. *Tears* We decided to celebrate our anniversary early. We went to Olive Garden. Of course! It was where he asked me out two years ago, it was perfect. I always enjoy coming here with him. We have the best conversations when we go out to eat! 



We spent the rest of the day walking through this park near the restaurant. It was beautiful! It had a lake and a bunch of trees! Everyone was walking their dogs so we just strayed to the side. It was nice walking around with him. We even carved our names on this bridge!




I love him!



Austin standing on the bridge where we carved our names!
The look i gave Austin when he said, "Let me take pictures of you."


I had to leave Washington on sunday. I always drag the day i'm supposed to leave. We don't know when we'll see each other next. We aren't able to save money because i always come see him. I pay for plane tickets and he pays for hotels and other activities. We're going to try and wait out the next 10 months. We need to start saving our money so we can buy a house or apartment when he comes home. Which is less than a year away. 

Leaving Washington.


Flying into LA!
California Coast Line!
Overall, my trip was a success! I don't know when i'll be back but i hope it's soon because i miss Austin already!



No comments:

Post a Comment