Thursday, November 18, 2010

Losing My Mind...Slowly...

I'm going crazy! It's only been two and a half weeks since Austin left for Washington and i'm seriously losing my mind. I need him to come home now. I can't keep falling in love with him and him not be here. It's like i fall more and more in love with him every day. I never knew it was possible to love someone this much. And the limit hasn't even been reached yet. He's my life. I can't imagine my life without him now. He's the first thing i think about when i wake up and the last thing i think about when i go to sleep. I hope he loves me the way he says he does...I hope he means it. I wonder all the time what it's gonna be like when he gets out of the army. If we'll be together and if we'll be okay. I just wish he wasn't in the army. Things would be SO much easier if he wasn't. These two years better go by fast...i need the love of my life. And i need him now.


Skyping each other is all we do these days. There isn't a day that goes by that we don't talk on Skype. Although that's a relief, i hate living this way. I keep telling myself..."Two years, Stephanie. Just two years and everything will be okay. You have to be strong for yourself, for him."




No comments:

Post a Comment