Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Missing Him More Than Ever



I miss him so much. I don't even know what to do anymore. It seems like he's been gone for forever. I feel so alone knowing i can't be next to him. All i want is him. I miss him so much that i can't even function anymore. I can't sleep anymore because he's not with me, i can barley eat and i don't even focus at work anymore. I realize we fight, but we always come through for each other. I'm quite tired of arguing. Almost to the point where i act like i don't care. Only because i'm at a loss for words. I don't have the strength to argue with him anymore. So i'll let him win. All i want to do is talk to him now. Not that i didn't always, but a lot more than i normally do. I guess it's because the distance is taking it's toll on me. I'm never going to give up on him. I know he is worth it. I'm laying in my bed missing him, like always. He's always on my mind. I'm trying to be strong for him but i feel like he's watching me fall apart. I love him more and more each day, which makes him not being here that much harder...god i miss him.....when will this get easier? I can't even think anymore...

"She who waits serves too."


No comments:

Post a Comment