Wednesday, November 2, 2011

One Year Anniversary!



We've finally reached our one year mark! I'm so happy! It might not seem like a really long time to be dating but i feel like it's been forever! Needless to say i feel accomplished. I never thought we would last this long. Not because i didn't believe in our relationship but because we were so far away from each other that i had my doubts. Now that we've made it through our first year together i know that we can overcome anything.

I flew to Washington on October 27th. LONGEST FLIGHT EVER! I stayed until November 1st. I was so excited to see him. He picked me up and we went to Denny's. It seems like we're always eating there. Afterwards we checked into our hotel. It felt so nice to sleep next to him again. It's the best feeling i have. I also sleep better than ever when i'm with him. I think it's a comfort thing. I always feel safe with him. The next morning i woke up early, which i never do. I think it's because i usually sleep the day away when i go up there so this time i wanted to be awake with him as much as possible. I love the feeling i get when i'm with him. It always feels so new every time i see him again. I love it.

Throughout the weekend we went to see Paranormal Activity and Footloose. (or as Austin calls it..."Footgroove") We also went to the mall and walked around, looking at different things. We ate out a lot. I don't know why but whenever we're together we eat all the time. I think it's because if he doesn't eat, he gets cranky and then he pisses me off. We went to a haunted house and it was SCARY. I was basically latched onto Austin the ENTIRE time. And i think i twisted my neck somehow...

We went to his friend Bobby's house for their little Halloween party. Everyone was pretty nice and Austin looked adorable in his Pokey costume!! I hated the fact that i couldn't see his face half the night, but that was okay. I was a beast at beer pong though! What what?! My back hurt from carrying Austin...;)

Before we left for the party!
My little Pokey!
I love him!
Uh oh...look who's in trouble.
Austin's 'serious' face.
On our anniversary we went to eat at Olive Garden...semi fancy...yeah. Austin and i are like that couple that doesn't care what we do as long as we're together. We don't need to go to fancy places and make things all dramatic because we just love being with each other. I'm so happy to have him in my life. I couldn't ask for a better guy in my life. He's as perfect as they come. I love you snookums!




No comments:

Post a Comment