Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Michelle & Nick's Wedding! 12-31-11

My sister is now, Mrs. Michelle Varela! She finally tied the knot on December 31st 2011! Her wedding was a complete success. We spend months getting everything ready and I’m so happy it turned out so well! She had ten bridesmaids and ten groomsmen. I know what you’re thinking, “That’s a big wedding party!” Yes, yes it was. But that just made it ten times more fun! Michelle and Nick were married at the First Baptist Church of Murphy. Their ceremony was held at the Bella Ballroom! The church was so tiny. It fit about 150 people. The wedding party was really cramped while we were standing throughout the ceremony, but luckily we all survived the tiny space!


Oh, you know. Just dancing.

Being the Maid of Honor is not as easy as it looks. I spent more time stuffing presents into my little Honda Accord…than I did at the actual wedding reception. Luckily Austin invited his friend Matt who has a truck. Without him I would’ve had to make two trips just to get everything back to the house. So thank you, Matt! When I wasn’t packing presents, collecting left over wedding favors, making sure I didn’t forget photo book (Which by the way, my sister and her new husband took it with them when they left. So I spent a good thirty minutes freaking out because I thought I lost the book. Yeah, that was fun. Not.) or fixing Michelle’s bustle, I danced the night away with Austin. 



                           This was our second New Year’s Eve we've spent together!

Our New Years Kiss!

It was a great night! I’m really happy for my sister. She deserves a good guy and now she found one that lights up her whole world. I could tell she was starting to feel like she would never get married or have a family. I kept telling her to be patient, and that once you stop looking for something it usually appears right in front of you! That’s exactly what happened. Compared to Michelle’s previous relationships, Nick is the best for her. He treats her well and always puts her needs before his own. Hell, he even puts MY needs before his own. That’s the kind of person he is. He’s caring and thoughtful, which is exactly the kind of man Michelle needs. She finally got the one thing she wanted most, and now she’s on the road to creating her new little family! Hopefully I’ll be getting a new niece or nephew down the road! Anyways, enjoy some more photos from the wedding!


Photo booth madness with my mom, Austin's mom, Austin and myself!
Me, Austin, Austin's mom, Matt & Shaunn
Kim and i!
Austin was so sweet to my grandma!
Bridesmaids!
"The rings please..."
The sparkler exit!
One of the flower girls, Abby!
The Bride and Groom!
The ginormous wedding party!
Wedding programs!
Lacing her up!
Maid of Honor speech!
Memorial candle...
"You may now kiss the bride!"
Silly Michelle
Calvin, Michelle, Grammy & i
The bad ass Bridesmaids!
My new brother-in-law!
This took forever to lace...
My mother and sister!
Cutting the cake.
The beautiful Bride!
The cake was delicious! The ribbon matched perfectly!
Doing what Michelle does best...
Time for the dress!
The happy Groom!
First Baptist Church.
Bride & Maid of Honor!
Uncle Robert, Aunt Deborah, Michelle, Mom, Me & Calvin!
Family!

Saying their vows!

Beautiful Church!

All ready to go!

Groomsmen!

Her last day of being Michelle Salazar. Can you tell she's excited?

Newlyweds!

Hook Em'!

First look: Priceless.

They're cool.

The garter i bought for Michelle, thanks Etsy!

Mother of the Bride!
He's next to be married!
The happy couple.
The bridesmaid's with the Groom!
The triplet's!
The wedding party.
Guest book!
The bouquet Michelle made all on her own!
Here they come!
I caught the bouquet! Ehm...oh Austin...
Happy Bridesmaid's!
Nick and his family!
Great picture of me! Oh, you look great too, Michelle!
The Groomsmen and the Bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment