Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's a beautiful day!

I am in such a good mood today!! Yeah it’s Thursday, nothing particularly exciting about that in and of itself…but I’m in a great mood anyway! Yeah, I have a crap ton of work on my desk…It’s consumed my entire morning and appears to be poised to take over the afternoon as well…but that’s ok.

I am genuinely happy today folks! There is no specific reason…I mean, the sun is shining, it’s a warm, gorgeous January almost February day in Northern Texas…and I was finally able to pull all my mini skirts out of storage (always a happy day for me, since it means spring is almost here). But, I’m inside at a desk, working on crap…so why am I so flippin’ happy? There is no rhyme or reason to it. I’m not manic nor am I giddy…I’m just flat out happy! Wow…maybe this is what normal feels like…any takers?

It’s more than a little odd that I would be this happy since I was awoken at 6:00 this morning. (I realize that many of you will feel no sympathy for me since I realize that in the scheme of the world 6:00 not early) Since I rarely get to sleep deeply before 4 am…then I cherish the morning hour sleep that I do get.

Well, either way, I will stop analyzing the cause and enjoy this moment of sun (both real and metaphoric).


No comments:

Post a Comment